Saturday, December 23, 2006

Homeward Bound

I've jumped across the pond for a quick fix of a few of my favourite Canadian stereotype-ey things.



Er, and Christmas too. Unfortunately, the weather isn't cooperating with my plans to boost everyone's stereotypes of Canada as a blizzard encrusted land of igloo-dwelling, beer-swilling eh-sayers.



Ok... so sometimes we have blizzards. ... and we do drink beer.... eh?... but dagnabbit, we DON'T live in igloos!!!


On the plus side, now I have a chance to share the highlights of Japan with my friends!!!

Huzzah for Crazy Japanese Christmas Presents!




I assume the divine idea cookie within the fact I am!



This whole "Heading Back To Canada For The Holidays" also means that I probably won't be updating quite as often. On the plus side, I have a huge backlog of random insanity to write about. I'll post every 2-3 days, and you can expect me to edit them and everything! Whee! (EDIT: who was I kidding....?)

Thanks again for reading, dear reader. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wonderful cheer for wherever you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll see you the next time around :)

Merry Man said...

Thanks Heath! You too! We'll catch up soon enough!

b