Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sickfoot

I came home on a relatively cold day a little while ago, and I had a startling realization.

I think the "Foot Clan" was inspired by Japan.

Not in the way you think... that the fictional Foot Clan, enemies of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (and Casey Jones) are based on an ancient Ninjutsu society. I'll admit that it's...possible.

But this is for real!

I mean.... I think that their appearances were probably dreamed up during the annual fall "cold" season in Japan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check it out! Shredder was definitely inspired by a sick day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April O'Neal will go out with me if look this good. Yeah baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm a deadly man, so watch out! My kung flu is strong!



Confused? Check this out: TMNT's Foot Clan.

No comments: