Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hey! Look Over There!

...

Me: Fuji post? What? It's been HOW long? Look... I'm really sorry... I'll put it up tomorrow. you see...I've been kind of busy and I wanted to excer...
ME: Ok...shut up. Just do it. And...
Me: ...yes?
ME: You'd better not shit the bed on this one.
Me: I won't. I promise. And I'll try not to oversell it with a huge buildup either.
ME: It's a bit late for that. Just get it done, ok?
Me: Ok! I....I won't fail me again, I promise!
ME: Good. Now get out of my site.




...

huh?

um....hello. when did you guys get here... nice..uh...browser... er...


OMG!!!111!11!


LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A PYRAMID SHAPED WATERMELON THAT COSTS MORE THAN A SCOOTER!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


er...what should we do about it, you say?

um...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
?


Ok? Satisfied? I mean...come ON. The melon comes with pink plastic camels and a sphynx sticker, for goodness sakes!!!!


Isn't that enough!?!?

?

...


What? You're still here?

Well..... how about a joke, then.

So... this guy walks into a hollywood talent agent's place, and says "Boy, have I got an act for you... it's a family act, you see... with my wife, and my kids...and my dog...."







notes:

1) "Site" is not a typo but rather a weak joke. (website)
2) The closing line is the opening line from a famous joke called The Aristocrats. Click if you have a good mind for disturbingly foul humour.

No comments: